We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot since March 2020, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to the safety and health of our patients and staff.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- You will be asked to complete a Covid-19 screening form on your text reminder before your appointment. You will be asked those same questions again. A treatment consent form will also need to be signed and your temperature will be taken when you arrive at the office.
- We have masks and hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. You will also be asked to have a smell test.
- All staff is required to wear N95 mask during the dental procedure and temperature will be checked twice a day.
- Curbside Waiting Room: we will continue asking you that once you arrive, please stay in the car and send a text or call us, a staff will let you know when we are ready to see you.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 317-578-9696 or visit our website at www.chenddspc.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Chen and staff
Indianapolis Dentist | Jane J. Chen, DDS
If you value a healthy, youthful, and vibrant smile, we are here to help you achieve your goal through high-quality dental services.
In our office, we believe a healthy body and positive self-image start with the teeth. We strongly believe in minimally-invasive dental work—that the best dentistry is the least dentistry.
With countless hours of advanced education each year, we provide you with conservative options that are at the forefront of dental care. Our goal is to help you keep your teeth immaculate for as long as possible.
After an initial visit, we will give you a comprehensive debrief on your oral health and present all the options with their pros and cons. We will help you select the best treatment as well as a treatment plan.
Since dentistry is expensive, the cost is a deterrent for people to see a dentist on a regular basis. We will help you with any treatment no matter how small or large, over a period of few months to a few years. By doing this, we can prevent or mitigate any loss to teeth, bone, or gums while you are waiting so that you don’t have to be financially inconvenienced in such a short time.
Our feedback speaks for itself—see our Patient Reviews section. Whether you are looking for an emergency dentist, restorative dentist or cosmetic dentist in Indianapolis, IN, we kindly invite you to experience for yourself what other patients have to say about us.
Your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing the personalized, gentle care that you deserve, which includes helping you make informed decisions about your oral health.
We are conveniently located near The Fashion Mall at Keystone, Indianapolis, Indiana.